Position: Conveyor Guarding Field Installer
Reports To: Netting Field Manager
Quatro Industries Limited manufactures specialty mining supply equipment and provides services to address the unique needs of the mining industry. We strive to provide the best, high-value products, designs, and services to ensure customer satisfaction. Quatro offers a variety of products supporting the industrial and mining sectors worldwide. We have you covered, whether material handling, mining products or vacuum systems. We have extensive experience in providing the right products for our customers, which keeps them coming back.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Netting Field Manager, the Conveyor Guarding Field Installer will be responsible for the fabrication and installation of Quatro’s patented SafeGuard Netting and SafeGuard Catch Netting. The successful candidate will ideally have expert technical and mechanical abilities, a major emphasis on health and safety, and have proven leadership abilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the fabrication of products and ensure they meet quality standards, must be able to take accurate measurements.
- Responsible for the installation of products to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and client satisfaction under the supervision of their manager.
- Begins to become a subject matter expert on products to safely explain the usage to clients and customers.
- Ensure internal and client processes and procedures are upheld and followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Background working as an industrial mechanic, carpenter or similar role is a considerable asset.
- Underground Hard Rock Miner Common Core is a considerable asset.
- Proven experience with take accurate measurements.
- Advanced verbal and written communication.
- Expert knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations, including the Ministry of Labour’s requirements for machine and conveyor guarding.
- Ability to adapt to unexpected situations and changes during installations.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Valid G-Class drivers license with reliable transportation.
- Generally loud environment
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles.
- Protective Equipment is mandatory and includes steel-toed boots, a hard hat, earplugs, and safety glasses.
- Prolong Periods of sitting, standing, or kneeling
- Ability to work rotational work.
- Overtime may be required.
- Work on-call hours, evenings & weekends
- Travel may be required.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. may be required.
- Ability to work in all working conditions and weather conditions (in acceptance of safe work conditions)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Grow with us! Quatro Industries is committed to the development and potential of all employees. We have a continually growing workforce and many career options that can provide advantages for growth opportunities and new skills training.
- Health Benefits! Health, Dental Benefits, and Life Insurance for a full-time employee after three months of employment!
- Prepare for the future! RRSP plan includes a company match of up to 3%.
- Keep you and your family healthy! Our team supports employee wellness by offering all our staff an Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Why us? We offer a work culture dedicated to safety, diversity & inclusion, and career growth.
We thank you for applying and your interest in working with Quatro Industries. Please note that we will only reach out to candidates who meet our pre-screening requirements.
The description is for the purpose of information only and reflects the general duties considered to describe the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed job description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job. It is understood that the terms or conditions of the job are subject to change as may be deemed necessary by the Company to maintain a safe and efficient operation.
Quatro Industries Limited is an equal-opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, family status (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.