Quatro Industries Limited manufactures specialty mining supply equipment and provides services to address the
unique needs of the mining industry. We strive to provide the best, high value products, designs, and services, to
ensure customer satisfaction. Quatro offers a variety of products supporting the industrial and mining sector
worldwide. Whether it be material handling, mining products or vacuum systems, we have you covered. We have
extensive experience in providing the right products for our customers which keeps them coming back
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Coatings and Rubber Liner Supervisor, the Rubber Lining Technician will be responsible for linin
interior of tanks, valves, pipes, and similar articles with rubber sheeting to prevent corrosion of vessel, and to
minimize contamination, shock, ignition, or explosion hazards to contents.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform hot and cold lining.
• Perform work on site and in warehouse.
• Work with different types of rubber materials.
• Work with urethane products to cut rubber and make gaskets.
• Work in warehouse as directed when outside service work is unavailable.
• Changing of conveyor parts such as Roller frames, idlers, impact bed, pulleys, scrappers, skirting, etc.
• Ensure compliance with company and customer safety policies and procedures.
• Prepare pipes, tanks, and other vessels for application of rubber lining by rolling or painting interior surfaces
after the sandblasting operation has been completed
• Apply rubber to interior surfaces by following instructions, drawings and sketches provided
• Use a layout table to lay out rubber components according to the specified drawings that will dictate
tolerances on a blueprint drawing
• Able to demonstrate compliance to company safety procedures and legal obligations
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
• Minimum 2 years’ related experience as rubber liner
• Ability to operate hand tools such as die grinders, buffers, etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to read blueprint instructions.
• Good time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Generally loud environment
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
• Protective Equipment is mandatory and includes steel toed boots, welding helmet, earplugs and safety
• Overtime may be required.
• Work on-call hours, evening & weekends
• Travel may be required.
• Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
• Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
The description is for the purpose of information only, and reflects the general duties considered to describe the
principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed job description of all work requirements that
may be inherent in the job. It is understood that the terms or conditions of the job are subject to change as may be
deemed necessary by the Company to maintain a safe and efficient operation.
Quatro Industries Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, family status (including pregnancy),
national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the
application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department